1. Kent State Magazine (May 1, 2020).Visting May 4 Sites Through Augmented Reality. Kent State Magazine.
2. Destro, Jeanne (April 28, 2020). This Week in Tech with Jeanne Destro-5-1-2020. WAKR
Kent State Magazine
3. Horansky, Andrew (April 30, 2020). New app takes you back in time to Kent State shooting, which took place 50 years ago next week: You can experience the day through augmented reality.
4. Destro, Jeanne (February 7, 2020). This Week in Tech with Jeanne Destro-2-7-2020. WAKR
5. Hlavaty, Kaylyn (January 22, 2020). Augmented reality will transport users to time and place of Kent State shooting on May 4, 1970. News 5 Cleveland.
News 5 Cleveland
6. Vincent, Emily. (January 22, 2020). Kent State receives NEH grant to use the power of augmented reality to commemorate May 4, 1970. KSU News.
7. Mahoning Matters Staff (January 20, 2020). KSU receives $175K grant for augmented reality project. Mahoning Matters.
8. The Business Journal (January 20, 2020). $175K Augmented Reality Project Honors Kent Shooting Anniversary. TBJ.
9. Goist, R. (January 17, 2020). National Endowment for the Arts awards grant to Kent State for May 4, 1970 augmented reality project. Cleveland.com
10. Ryan, T. (January 17, 2020). Congressman Tim Ryan Announces $175,000 to Kent State for an Augmented Reality Project to Honor the 50th Anniversary of the 1970 Campus Shooting. Press Release.
11. Staff Report (January 17, 2020). KSU gets grant for May 4, 1970 augmented reality project. Record-Courier.
12. Lockwood, D. (January 14, 2020). National Endowment for the Humanities Announces New Grants. The New York Times.
The New York Times
13. NEH List of 2020 Grant Awards. NEH
1. Raber, J.A. (2020). An analysis of motivation, situational interest, and augmented reality for exploring historical contexts (Doctoral dissertation). Available from ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global database.
1. Ferdig, R.E., & Kratcoski, A. (2020, March). Social engagement in layers of history: Using AR to explore May 4, 1970. Invited presentation at the Board of Trustees Meeting. Kent State University: Kent, OH